Date:      Mon, 4 Mar 2002 01:22:17 -0500
From:      "Joseph Gleason" <clash@tasam.com>
To:        "Joseph Gleason" <clash@tasam.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: OpenSSH & chroot

Unless someone has a better idea, I think I am going to make an small suid
program that will become root, chroot to the original users home directory,
become the original user and execute sftp-server.

Then I will have sshd call this program as the sftp subsystem rather then
sftp-server directly.

If no one gives me any compelling reasons why this would be a bad idea I
will do this and make it available to others.

--Joe