Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 1999 19:51:03 -0600
From:      Victor Carranza <victor@concyt.gob.gt>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mirroring FreeBSD...

Hi!
I have been searching the mailing list and found many questions about
how to become a FreeBSD distribution mirror (mirroring not only web
pages but the whole thing), but I found no answers, so... could someone
please tell me the disk space and other requisites to become a full
FreeBSD mirror? (if space needed is too big, is it possible to partially
mirror?)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Victor Carranza