Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 2004 18:11:39 -0500
From:      Eric Gebhart <saseag@unx.sas.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: GDM sessions

Sorry, didn't notice the CC.

yes, It does not work for me.  No new sessions are in the list.

The machine in question is in the middle of a portupgrade.  I will
check when it is done.

I was having some unrelated problems building openoffice-1.1.
Some ports out of sync with one another, so I decided to a portupgrade was in order.

I had installed gnome2 but it is possible that something was not quite right.

I will check the version when portupgrade is done.

Eric

----- Joe Marcus Clarke's Original Message -----