Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:00:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Andrew R. Reiter" <arr@watson.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org, Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
Subject:   RE: Updated uprintf.9 (was Re: uprintf.9)

On 30-Apr-01 Andrew R. Reiter wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Attached is the updated uprintf.9 with tprintf() and printf() als
> described in it.  anyway.. not sure how i did on the move from uprintf()
> only to the group of these functions... so I welcome comments.
>
> andrew

One comment, I would call the manpage printf.9 as it is more the name of the
family of functions involved, if that makes any sense.  Also, part of the text
is incomplete as the kernel has some extra formats (%b for example) that the
userland printf(3) in libc doesn't reference.  Also, you need to list all 3
functions via .Nm such as:

.Nm printf ,
.Nm tprintf ,
.Nm uprintf