Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:12:10 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@webweaving.org>
To:        "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/dev/usb ugen.c

> > One problem is how to limit the number of header files copied there.
> > Only usb.h, usbdi.h, usbdi_util.h and usbdevs.h should be copied there,
> > and not the other 453 header files in src/sys/dev/usb.
>
> Just as one data point, I only needed usb.h.  On the other hand, I think
> that hid.h and usbhid.h might be useful for another class of application..

There is between 3 and 5 files that should be there, hence my
complaint. It is not possible to restrict the number of files there
without creating a special case in the includes makefile. I guessed that
CAM must have had the same problem sometime ago and just ignored it as
well. Maybe that should be solved somehow.

Nick
--
n_hibma@webweaving.org
n_hibma@freebsd.org                                          USB project