Date:      Sat, 24 Feb 2001 16:42:58 -0800
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>, Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Listing configured md(4) devices

> The "md" problem should really be solved by adding
> 	#define MD_NAME	"md"
> to <sys/mdioctl.h> and using this in both the driver and the mdconfig
> program.
>
> Can I get you to incorporate that in your patch ?

Certainly!  The updated patch is at
http://www.unixfreak.org/~dima/home/md-list4.diff (it's getting a
little big, so I thought I'd not attach it here).  The changes include,

  - "md" (and variants thereof) -> MD_NAME,
  - "mdctl" (and variants thereof) -> MDCTL_NAME (for consistency), and
  - update the mdconfig(8) manual page to mention the -l option.

Thanks

					Dima Dorfman
					dima@unixfreak.org