Date:      Thu, 1 May 2003 15:25:25 +0100
From:      Geoff Buckingham <geoffb@chuggalug.clues.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unknown status of ServeRaid ?

I have been searching though my archives of this list to try and figure out
what the status of the ServeRaid driver might be.

It is now not clear to me if there is a complete driver that can not be
released for legal reasons, or

An incomplete driver that has yet to be fully integrated/cleaned up.

Because my own work requires support for ServeRaid controllers in the very near
future I am foced to look at moving to Linux or DOS.

If it is indeed a legal problem that prevents the release of the driver, would
it be possible to provide a binary only kld for 5.1 ?