Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:55:54 -0400
From:      "Gray, David W." <David_W_Gray@tvratings.com>
To:        "'FreeBSD Current list'" <FreeBSD-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Compupic - yes, it works.

A quick preface, I am using Release3.2 off the CDROM.

Compupic works. I don't use the install script, just unpack everything from
the innermost tar
file to /usr/local/compupic. Brandelf -t Linux the compupic binary, and put
a symlink in /usr/local/bin
to run with. Now for the SEKIT!

MOVE YOUR /usr/compat DIRECTORY aside - rename it temporarily. Run compupic
once. You should now be able
to move /usr/compat back into place (or /compat, if you left it there...)
Why? I dunno. Found it by accident.

The Prez over at Compupic said something about releasing a FreeBSD native
version, in the letter on the
compupic mailing list. I have'nt seen hide nor hair of it, I'd ***REALLY***
like to.