Date:      Wed, 09 Nov 2005 00:13:18 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        thierry@herbelot.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Attempting to sleep in interrupts

In message: <200511090757.11865.thierry@herbelot.com>
            Thierry Herbelot <thierry@herbelot.com> writes:
: Le Wednesday 9 November 2005 07:37, M. Warner Losh a =E9crit :
: =

: > : I know, but I can tell you the panic occurred spontaneously (it w=
as
: > : making the world, after booting with ACPI enabled)
: >
: > with the same traceback?  That's really weird.
: =

: I'am also surprised, but this machine is mostly headless (even though=
 it's a =

: notebook, everything under -current is driven through a serial consol=
e or an =

: ssh sesssion ; the display lid is closed, so even an accidental keypr=
ess is =

: not possible) - strange ...

Very very strange.  Are you sure this isn't a dump from somebody
else's laptop that is configured to user your swap device as its dump
media? :-)

Warner