Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 1996 21:25:30 -0700
From:      wtam@ix.netcom.com (Wailan Tam)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   help

I am currently trying to install the 2.1 version and I am having a lot
of problems.  I have a Packard Bell Legend 100CD and I can not seem to
get the install to recognize my matsushita CD-Rom on Soundblaster.
Secondly I used fips to partition my hard drive and when I am in the
first menu I chose Novice installation.  Then a second menu comes up
and I do not know how to use that second menu.  I have read the
Install.txt and it was of no help.  Then I tried to install anyways and
my system would not boot correctly.  I am trying to install FreeBSD to
a second primary partition and have the other partition running DOS.
If you could send some feedback and/or step by step instructions, it
would be greatly appreciated.

                                            Thank You,

                                            wtam