Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 96 11:19:59 PST
From:      jai@berlioz.nsc.com (Jai Durgam)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        jai@berlioz.nsc.com
Subject:   More mouse problems

Hi Guys! I would first like to thank all of you for your quick responses but
the bad news is that I still haven't been able to get FreeBSD to see my mouse
at boot up. We rebuilt the kernel and ensured that the sio ports were all
clearly defined in the config file. Under DOS and Windows, the mouse is being
recognized on the COM1 port.
However, we still get the message sio0 not found at <address>
What is wrong? Any suggestions? I am willing to try anything, including trying
the see if the PS/2 mouse entry works!
Please reply asap. Thanks a million
Jai