Date:      Wed, 4 Sep 2002 21:15:16 -0400
From:      Dylan Carlson <absinthe@pobox.com>
To:        "Dave [Hawk-Systems]" <dave@hawk-systems.com>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: OT: supplier for Intel ISP1100 power supplies

On Wednesday 04 September 2002 08:46pm, Dave [Hawk-Systems] wrote:
> I apologize for the OT post;
>
> Have about a dozen of these little gems installed... Need to replace the
> power supply on one and pick up a few spares.  I can't find anyone who has
> any of the power supplies for it.  specs indicate it is a "125W PFC power
> supply"
>
> Anyone who knows of someone who may have these, it would be appreciated...

I used to run these boxes.  Good luck, it was difficult find anything about
these boxes (docs, drivers, you name it).  I think there's a possibility that
Intel OEMed these boxes and parts out to other companies.  But in any case, I
think your only hope is contacting Intel and seeing what they have for you.

Cheers,
--
Dylan Carlson [absinthe@pobox.com]