Date:      Tue, 4 Jun 2013 20:35:10 -0700
From:      Justin Hibbits <jhibbits@freebsd.org>
To:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Strange panic on ppc64

After a string of seemingly random hangs, I added invariants (but not
witness) to my custom kernel config, and I get the following panic,
recreated from a fuzzy cell phone picture:

[thread pid -1 tid 1006665719 ]
Stopped at 0: illegal instruction 0
db> panic: mutex ohci1 owned at
/usr/home/chmeee/freebsd/head/sys/dev/usb/usb_transfer.c:2280
cpuid = 0
Uptime: 9h8m1s
<my dump code>
panic: msleep1
cpu = 0
KDB: enter: panic
[ thread pid -1 tid 100665719 ]

The first question I have is how the hell it got such a strange PID/TID,
memory corruption my guess, something is stomping on the pcpu or something,
and I think these hangs have only happened since I added a lot more memory
(up to 12G from 4G, Andreas Tobler was seeing hangs as well), so it might
be something in the moea64 pmap code, but that's pure speculation on my
part.  Then the other panic messages, owned mutex and panic in msleep1.  I
enabled more trace code, so hopefully the next time it panics I can collect
better data.

- Justin