Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:59:42 -0500
From:      Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
To:        ben@cahostnet.net, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: virtual hosting

One other thing...  if you're just not interested or don't have the
time you may want to check out webmin.  It's in the ports.

Daniel Frazier  <dfrazier@magpage.com>   Tel:  302-239-5900 Ext. 231
Systems Administrator                     Fax:  302-239-3909
MAGPAGE, We Power the Internet           WWW:  http://www.magpage.com/

        - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.