Date:      Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:27:51 +0100
From:      Emanuel Strobl <emanuel.strobl@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   installworld with specified ctime possible?

--nextPart18902573.rtYQeRAdNn

Hello, I'm asking here since I don't expect to get an answer @questions.

Does anybody know a trick how I can have the files, installed by installwor=
ld,=20
have a specified ctime? Reason is, if I do a `find . -ctime -5` and I=20
upgraded world yesterday I don't want to get the system files but only the=
=20
files I modified during the last 5 days...

Thanks a lot,

=2DHarry

P.S.: I saw that install(1) doesn't have a option to set ctime..., so it's =
not=20
that easy I think