Date:      Wed, 06 Dec 1995 14:32:13 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Getting linux netscape binary to work?

We REALLY REALLY need to document this stuff somewhere!  I'm just this
minute sitting in a talk session from someone who is full of questions
about how to use the linux emulator, and I just finished answering the
same questions on USENET.

Handbook chapter on emulation, pleeeeze somebody?  I'm already working
on a major revamp of chapter 17 so I don't have time myself..

					Jordan