Date:      Fri, 7 Oct 2005 18:42:03 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD Project Launches Improved Website

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 09:38:37PM -0400, William Bulley wrote:
> Do you plan to leave the http://www.FreeBSD.org/old/ page around
> indefinitely and update both sites in lock step?  Or do you plan
> to migrate from the old to the new, and eventually retire the old?

The old page is not being updated any more.  It is just a static copy
of the last version of the old site that will never change.  It is
there for reference purposes so that we can discuss and find
regressions where things were done better the old way and improve
those on the new site.  The old subdirectory will be 'rm -rf'ed in a
few weeks.

    - Murray