Date:      Sun,  7 Jun 98 05:56:18 -0400
From:      Timothy J Luoma <luomat+FreeBSD@luomat.peak.org>
To:        dg@root.com
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Support for Intel EtherExpres Pro/10+ Lan Adaptor ?

	Author:        David Greenman <dg@root.com>

> The answer to your question is yes, the ISA Pro/10+ is supported. Our
> device driver support for it isn't that great, however.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be dense, but I don't know what it means to be
supported but not great.

Does that mean that it will be slow or unreliable ?  both?  Something else?

I have another card:

	Cogent PCI 960TP / DECchip21040: PCI  / 10MB Ethernet

which I could also use for the main connection....

However, if this machine is going to be a firewall/router, it will need 2
ethernet cards.  I have 2 of the EtherExpress cards but only one Cogent.

Thanks for your time

TjL