Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:42:58 +0300 (IDT)
From:      Roman Shterenzon <roman@harmonic.co.il>
To:        Andy@silverbrook.com.au
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, grog@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MFC of ahc driver updates (long-ish)

Hi,
Could you please notify freebsd-stable when this PR is closed, we're
running vinum raid5 in production here, and it scares me now.

However, we hadn't had any crash yet. (knock on wood).
We don't have ATA harddisk in this machine, only scsi. There's ATA cdrom
which isn't frequently used.
The system is 4.1-RELEASE.