Date:      Fri, 12 May 2000 16:32:44 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        kazutaka.yokota@nifty.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: BROKEN_KEYBOARD_RESET

In message <200005122127.GAA11460@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp> Kazutaka YOKOTA writes:
: >Speaking of AT keyboard controllers, does anybody know if the new
: >legacy free PCs have this port available for compatibility reasons?
:
: I guess it depends on the level of compatiblity the BIOS offers....

I'm not sure how the BIOS would impact this.  The reset is done by
wrinting stuff to the keyboard controller port.  I'm curious if
there's A-20 compat as well as reset, but no actual keyboard
controller.  Or if it is completely gone.

Warner