Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:49:07 +0300
From:      Stefan Andritoiu <stefan.andritoiu@gmail.com>
To:        =?UTF-8?Q?Roger_Pau_Monn=C3=A9?= <roger.pau@citrix.com>
Cc:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Lock Holder Preemption on bhyve

Hi Roger

Thank you for the links, I have been looking for more information on
Paravirtualized ticket spinlocks for a later project.
I know how Xen handles LHP, but it does so through what are called
"invasive methods", that modify the guest.
For now, my work focuses on a non-invasive methods in which the guest
is not aware that it is a guest. In hopes to offer a solution to LHP,
regardless of the guest OS.

Thank you,
Stefan