Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:44:56 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jes=FAs_Arn=E1iz?= <arnaiz@encomix.es>
To:        <freebsd-question@freeBSD.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-hackers@freeBSD.org>
Subject:   Dynalink. PCMCIA Ethernet adapter

Hi everyone.

I have installed FreeBSD 4.2 on my laptop and it has a a PCMCIA ethernet adapter. It
is a L100C32 Dynalink 10/100Mbps 32bit Ethernet Adapter.

The system don't find it when it boots (I think). I use all the PCMCIA options to
BOOT, and I when I use ifconfig I see this interfaces:

faith0
gif1
gif2
gif3

(And also, lp0, and so on).

But no one work. How can i fix it and make my ethernet adapter work.

Thanks in advance.

--
Jesús Arnáiz <jesus@pasapues.com>