Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 1997 22:44:26 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Mikael Karpberg <karpen@ocean.campus.luth.se>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ? "sysinstall" errors labeling a new disk

According to Jordan K. Hubbard:
> > Shouldn't sysinstall be doing a disklabel?  Any idea what I'm doing wrong
> > or if this is a sysinstall bug?
>
> It's a sysinstall bug - sysinstall is currently almost useless for doing
> this kind of thing and I'm currently split between trying to fix it
> or just forging ahead in trying to get setup(1) done in time. :)

Say... Is there any previews of the unser interface out there? A beta
version? Alpha? something? :)  it's be nice to be able to comment and
not first have you (basically) alone write something you think works,
and after you've done lots and lots of work on it, most people feel
it works the wrong way, and should be remodelled completely.
You know? :-)  And I'm curious, too. :-)

   /Mikael