Date:      Tue,  9 Jun 2009 10:40:22 -0500 (CDT)
From:      alicia@ahazelton.com
To:        ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   An Idea/Suggestion for 404 link on http://blog.innerewut.de/mac

Hey :-)
I happened to noticed that on the page http://blog.innerewut.de/mac you have an outgoing external link to http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/wwdc05/, however I found that it is a broken link (doesn't look like that page exists anymore or is temporarily down). I found this page to be a good replacement if you just wanted to change the link.
http://www.design-training.com/art/worldwide-developers-conference.html
Hopefully this adds another resource to your page if anything.

Hope this is of some help, thought it was a good site to reference. Hopefully it proves to be useful

Thanks,
Alicia