Date:      Sun, 14 Dec 2008 22:58:11 -0500
From:      David Karapetyan <david.karapetyan@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Most Pager

	FreeBSD home19.hsd1.in.comcast.net 7.0-RELEASE-p6 FreeBSD
7.0-RELEASE-p6 #0: Mon Nov 24 06:43:33 UTC 2008
root@i386-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

Hello everyone. My most pager stopped working properly a few minutes
ago. I do not recall changing any settings. The problem is occurring
with how it renders colors; I have specified in my mostrc that text be
highlighted in green; however, most renders everything in black and
white. Does anyone know how to remedy this; it was working fine a few
hours ago.

Best,
David Karapetyan
http://davidkarapetyan.homeunix.com