Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:13:05 -0400
From:      Geoffrey Mainland <mainland@eecs.harvard.edu>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Soekris 4826 USB failure on FreeBSD 7.0

I have a number of Soekris 4826 boards with USB thumb drives attached
that happily run FreeBSD 6.0. However, when I try to get them to run
FreeBSD 7, the thumb drives stop working. A PR was recently filed by
someone with a similar issue: kern/122380 (I see the same failure as in
the PR). Looks like something changed in the USB stack from 6 to 7...any
ideas where to look or how I can go about solving this?

Geoff