Date:      Mon, 6 Nov 2000 20:50:10 -0800
From:      "Renaud Waldura" <renaud@waldura.com>
To:        "Peter Schwenk" <peterschwenk@home.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Getting Lucent Orinoco Silver Card Working

> I've found that "(null)" ("(null)") is iomem conflicts. Please follow

Same here. Watch out for those IRQ conflicts!

I had to enter:
    machdep.pccard.pcic_irq=10
in /boot/loader.conf to get my PC card reader to work.

dmesg now says:
pcic0: <Vadem 365> at port 0x3e0-0x3e1 on isa0
pcic0: management irq 10

and PC cards are detected OK. I was going to do the same setup as yours, but
got distracted onto other things... Let us know how you get it to work with
FreeBSD.

--Renaud