Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2000 06:03:05 -0800
From:      Dann Lunsford <dann@greycat.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HP8250i CD-Writer Plus

On Mon, Feb 21, 2000 at 01:01:56PM -0500, James A. Mutter wrote:

> For audio I'm assuming that you can use /usr/ports/ripit-atapi.  As far
> as data goes maybe mkisofs and dd (I'm just guessing here).
>
> Good luck,
> Jim

Thanks to everyone who answered.  I did a little more poking around,
discovered wormcontrol, and succeeded (after blowing it a few times;
fortunately, my wife also got me a pack of CD-RW's so I could reuse
them :-) ) in burning a copy of a CD of old Dave Fleischer Superman
cartoons.  Worked like a charm.  Will try audio cd's next; I have
a bunch of old 45's and LP's I want to preserve.  Again, thanks for
the help.

--
Dann Lunsford       The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
dann@greycat.com    is that men of good will do nothing.  --  Cicero