Date:      Tue, 05 Oct 2004 09:54:01 +1000
From:      Michael Vince <mv@roq.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Java support for AMD64 Options

I am going to be setting up a JSP server and I have ordered a Dell 1850
EMT64 x2 Intel server with 4gigs of ram, if there is no native java
support what other options are there? can I run the 32bit native java
for FreeBSD or how well would the linux java run under load on it?

If I have to I will install regular 32bit FreeBSD on the server but it
would be nice to be able to run the AMD64 port of the OS.

Any comments would be appreciated