Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 2000 16:04:38 -0500
From:      "Michael C . Wu" <keichii@iteration.net>
To:        i18n@freebsd.org
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need dotfiles for various L10N groups

--a8Wt8u1KmwUX3Y2C

[cc'ed to -hackers because I know that not everyone reads -i18n]
Hello everyone,

I am trying to collect various dotfiles (.cshrc, .profile, .Xresources,
.Xdefaults, ~/.*) for various language localization groups.
As I discussed with Nik Clayton, I hope to create
/usr/share/skel/{chinese, japanese, french, russian, korean, vietnamese *}
Then I will add an option to adduser(8) and sysinstall configure
to choose whatever language you want the user to have.

However, since I don't speak so many languages, I need your help. :)
Please email me the dotfiles that you use, and I will clean them up
for review.
Right now we need the following: (Please tell me if your language
group does not appear here)

All of the European languages, including but not limited to
French, British English, Spanish, Portugese, Danish, German,
Russian, Italian, Finnish

Do locales exist for Brazilian Portugese or places like South Africa?

Asian Languages:
Chinese(traditional, simplified, cantonese), Japanese (JIS, EUC, etc.),
Korean, Vietnamese

(Yes, I am ignoring en_US.ISO8859-1. ;) )
| keichii@peorth.iteration.net         | keichii@bsdconspiracy.net |
| http://peorth.iteration.net/~keichii | Yes, BSD is a conspiracy. |

--a8Wt8u1KmwUX3Y2C

--a8Wt8u1KmwUX3Y2C--