Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:10:20 -0600
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Communicator 4.7 dumping core?

Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr writes:
> I have had the same problems with a 4.0 =B0 XF336 machine at home : the
>  native netscape4.7 kept bombing each time I closed a window.
>
> I have changed to the linux version of communicator, which seems to be
> working fine (and you can get the plugins which are developped for the
> linux platform)

OK. Am downloading at this moment. Looks like its the export version.
Believe 128 bit SSL is exportable now, or I've been dreaming. Strongly
suspect the one I'm downloading is not 128 bit. I don't see anything
about Fortify in the Makefile. Every couple of months I use my credit
card online and won't unless I have a 128 bit link.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net