Date:      Fri, 9 Aug 1996 16:25:03 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu (Chuck Robey)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What are the plans for ELF support?

> Terry, I just spent the last hour searching thru Motorola's site via lynx
> and their search page, found nothing.  Could you give me another hint as
> to what I'm looking for, re: the EABI?  I want to learn more about your
> FABIO, if I can.

I've had a couple of requests; since I anticipate more, I'll CC hackers.

I can't find the thing; they reorganized their WWW pages (again).

Here is a copy (probably out of date):

ftp://www.linuxppc.org/linuxppc/EABI_Version_1.0.gz

Here is where I got my (up to date) copy (sorry, I have no WWW or FTP site):
Mail (autoresponder) standards documents:

	Dear EABI recipient:

	We have a new copy of the System V Release 4 ABI for PowerPC.
	This is the document the EABI supplies extensions to for
	embedded applications.

	If  you wish to obtain a PostScript copy of this document,
	please send an email  message to  eabi@goth.sps.mot.com, with
	the  word  "SVR4" in  the subject line.

	If you wish to obtain a PostScript copy of the EABI, please
	send an email message to eabi@goth.sps.mot.com,  with the
	word "EABI"  in  the  subject line.

	If you wish to obtain both,  please send eabi@goth.sps.mot.com
	an  email message with both words, "EABI" and "SVR4", in the
	subject line.

	If you wish to talk to a human, please send email to
	support@goth.sps.mot.com.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---