Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 1999 16:01:17 -0500
From:      "Chuck O'Donnell" <cao@bus.net>
To:        Robin Huiser <listmail@node10c55.a2000.nl>
Subject:   Re: Apache question

On Sun, Mar 07, 1999 at 11:20:33AM +0100, Robin Huiser wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I want to install the Apache Frontpage extensions AND want to use ssl.
> It seems that there is not such a port like apache-fp-ssl.
> What should I install?

If you don't see the exact combination you need in the ports tree,
you'll probably have to compile it yourself.

Apache compiles right out of the box on FreeBSD and there's plenty of
documentation available for linking third-party modules. See
www.apache.org, plus the INSTALL's and README's that come with the
sources for Apache and the modules you're adding. Just about every
module I've seen comes with examples of how to link it with the httpd
server.

When you're finished, you can submit a port "apache-fp-ssl" :-)

Chuck