Date:      Thu, 4 Dec 1997 13:10:03 -0800
From:      "Glenn Dicus" <gdicus@nomadix.com>
To:        "Mobile FreeBSD" <mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PCMCIA and ElanSC400

:
: I'm keeping this cc'd to the list; there's every chance that this
: information is useful to other people as well.
:
: > Sorry, you have to excuse me.  I have been trying to get the PC Card on
the
: > ElanSC400 Evaluation Board for 3 weeks 24-7 with no luck what so ever.
The
: > problems have been to many to name.  However,  my present situation is
that
: > FreeBSD does not recognize the second slot when a card is inserted.
The
: > cards that I have tried have been Eagle Technology's NE2000,  Fujitsu
: > MBH10302, 3Com 3C3589C/D.
:
: OK.  You still haven't identified the PCIC on this board; is it
: integrated into the SC400, or is it a separate part?  If the latter,
: what is it?  Do you have datasheets for it?
:

The PCIC is integrated and is compatible with the Intel 82365SL (Rev. B).