Date:      Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:12:23 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD6, FSC Lifebook E8010, Xorg

Rainer Duffner <rainer@ultra-secure.de> wrote:
 > Shouldn't FreeBSD find some sort of agp-device during boot-up?

I'm not familiar with that particular model of notebook,
but are you sure that it actually _has_ an AGP graphics?
If it's a recent model, the graphics might be PCIe instead
of AGP.

Just a thought; I might be completely wrong.  :-)

Best regards
   Oliver

PS:  I decided to buy that Samsung X20 notebook (see the
thread ~ 2 weeks ago), and so far I'm very satisfied.  :)

--
Oliver Fromme,  secnetix GmbH & Co KG, Marktplatz 29, 85567 Grafing

Perl is worse than Python because people wanted it worse.
        -- Larry Wall