Date:      Sun, 3 Mar 2002 13:08:37 +0100
From:      "Ruben de Groot" <ruben@bzerk.org>
To:        "mozes" <mozes@pandora.be>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: kernel won't compile

Hi Mozes,

You seem to have options FFS_ROOT in your kernel config file, but no options
FFS.
This is not possible. Quoting from LINT:

# The xFS_ROOT options REQUIRE the associated ``options xFS''
options         CD9660_ROOT             #CD-ROM usable as root device
options         FFS_ROOT                #FFS usable as root device
options         NFS_ROOT                #NFS usable as root device