Date:      Mon, 4 Mar 2002 07:49:37 +0100 (CET)
From:      Jarek Granat <jarek@adeon.lublin.pl>
To:        Beech Rintoul <akbeech@anchoragerescue.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ppp... exited on signal 11

> Sig 11's usually mean hardware problems. Bad RAM is the usual culprit, but
> also check that your CPU isn't overheating, and try another modem if you
> have one.  I've also seen a lot of this problem with overclocked processors.
> You might want to do a google search on "signal 11" there is troubleshooting
> info available, I just don't remember the exact site.
I found good website - thanks.

It could be CPU or memory problems...
Do you know any benchmarks to detect problems???
Now I can't turn of server, but I try it soon.

I also have strange kernel's compile errors (warnings).
Could it be the samehardware problem?

Thanks,

--
=[ Jarek Granat `dze' - nic-hdl: JG3-6BONE ]=
=[ jarek@adeon.lublin.pl   -   GG: 1124881 ]=