Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:43:40 -0800
From:      bmah@freebsd.org (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Cc:        bmah@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD/sparc64 install document active in -CURRENT

Hi folks--

I've activated the sparc64 install document in the release documentation
for 5.0-CURRENT.  It's largely a collaboration between tmm, jake, and
murray, with me doing some tweaking and kibitzing.

A few rough spots:  This document will eventually give the URLs for
obtaining FreeBSD/sparc64; right now, the URLs point to where we *plan*
to put the files. There's a warning in the document about this.  Also,
there's also some places where I've tried to streamline the document,
but stalled because I don't actually have a sparc64 system to work with.

The main reason I'm activating the document up now is to give the
translation teams time to work on it before 5.0-DP1.

In the src tree:	src/release/doc/en_US-ISO8859-1/installation/sparc64/
Rendered versions:	http://people.freebsd.org/~bmah/relnotes/

Comments (and commits) welcome.

Cheers,

Bruce.