Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2001 16:04:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Ian P. Thomas" <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        jim@ohio.com (Jim Arnold)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to dual boot freebsd, windows98 with 2 disks?

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who heard Jim Arnold say...
	It is definitely possible, don't give up yet.  Make sure that the
bootloader is installed on both drives and that the Freebsd partition is
bootable.  That is all I've ever did to accomplish the same.  Can you boot
into Freebsd from a boot floppy?  If you can then you don't have to
reinstall.

Ian