Date:      Tue, 03 Jun 2008 09:23:29 +0200
From:      Patrick Bihan-Faou <freebsd-fs@mindstep.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Booting a disk with gmirror and gjournal

Hi,

I am trying to setup a system with one gjournal'ed partition mirrored on
two disks using FreeBSD 6.3, and it does not work...

Here is what I have routinely done so far:

one partition, no journal, mirrored disks => I can have a working system.
one partition, no mirror, journal => everything is ok

but as soon as I try combine both gjournal and gmirror, I get stuck:
once the system boots I get stuck at the F1 prompt and things do go any
further.

Could anybody help me with this ?

Patrick.