Date:      Sat, 06 Nov 1999 10:53:28 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "D. Rock" <rock@dead-end.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sio working

In message <3823540C.AE8ADA4F@dead-end.net> "D. Rock" writes:
: I tried many different combinations. I disabled the onboard serial devices
: in the BIOS and kernel, so config index 0xf could grap io port 0x3f8 with
: irq 4 but the only thing I get is
: sio2: configured irq -1071415680 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0

That is very odd...  Do you have sio2 in your config file?  If so just
take it out and see if that helps or hurts (or replace what is there
with "device	sio2"  As always when you see odd problems like this,
try a make clean && make depend && make in the compile directory
(after reconfiguring).  I don't think it will help the current
situation, but it won't hurt.

Warner