Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 1997 08:40:22 +0900 (JST)
From:      hosokawa@ntc.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        faber@ISI.EDU
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, hosokawa@ntc.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: patch for PCMCIA support on Hitachi Mx133

In article <199710082030.NAA17919@tnt.isi.edu>
faber@ISI.EDU writes:

>> Your code seems to work beautifully.  I wouldn't worry about
>> integrating my code, which is more of a quick hack.  I didn't see any
>> pointers to the patch you pointed out on the web page.  Are the new
>> snaps only announced on the nomads mailing list?

Sorry, I'll announce this kind of patches to -mobile from now.

BTW, the major problem of this patch is that it breaks CLPD-6729/6730
support.  I don't have enough time to track this problem because I'm
terribly busy these days.  This is the reason why I haven't announced
it officially.

--
HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi
Network Technology Center