Date:      Wed, 11 Jan 2012 13:42:59 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?B?0JDRgNGC0LXQvCDQmtCw0Y/Qu9Cw0LnQvdC10L0=?= <artem@kayalaynen.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Updating FreeBSD

Hello,

I'm trying to update my FreeBSD install on two servers. They are
mostly identical. So, I've builded world and kernel on first srv,
updated it, without any problems. Then exported /usr/src and /usr/obj
by NFS to another machine, then installed kernel, but can't install
world. It says:
>>> Installing everything
cd /usr/src; make -f Makefile.inc1 install
=3D=3D=3D> share/info (install)
=3D=3D=3D> lib (install)
=3D=3D=3D> lib/csu/amd64 (install)
install -o root -g wheel -m 444  crt1.o crti.o crtn.o Scrt1.o gcrt1.o /usr/=
lib
=3D=3D=3D> lib/libc (install)
install -C -o root -g wheel -m 444   libc.a /usr/lib
install -C -o root -g wheel -m 444   libc_p.a /usr/lib
install: libc_p.a: No such file or directory
*** Error code 71

Stop in /usr/src/lib/libc.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/lib.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

I don't have any options in make.conf on first machine, nor on second
machine. I've googled a little and found, that _p is profiling library
and it can be ignored with -DNO_PROFILE option. But in this case,
process stops with:
=3D=3D=3D> lib/libipx (install)
install -C -o root -g wheel -m 444   libipx.a /usr/lib
install: libipx.a: No such file or directory
*** Error code 71

Stop in /usr/src/lib/libipx.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/lib.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

So, what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for any help.

p.s. Sorry for my poor English.
---
With Best Regards / Yst=C3=A4v=C3=A4llisin terveisin
Artem Kajalainen