Date:      Sat, 15 Feb 1997 16:47:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        William McVey <wam@fedex.com>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Broken links/search engine

On Sat, 15 Feb 1997, William McVey wrote:

> As an FYI, I attempted a lookup in the Search Engine for
> "Diamond Stealth" (the URL is:
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/search.cgi?words=%22Diamond+Stealth%22&source=www&max=25

This is actually a symptom of not finding anything (you get
"Information on database: www" and "Catalog for database: www").
It *should* simply say that nothing was found; I'll have to check
into this.  Thank's for including the URL!  (most peaple just say
"it doesn't work" but I can't reproduce the problem.)

-john