Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:38:19 -0300
From:      "Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira" <lioux@uol.com.br>
To:        Ronnie Goad <sql@lakewebs.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: close a mail relay

Hi,

	Well, this is not really freebsd-ports related.
	First, you should verify which MTA (program
which handles email) are you using. Is it sendmail,
postfix, qmail or ...?
	After, you can check some resource sites
such as http://www.abuse.net/
	I am not endorsing the site, just pointing
it out. :)
	Besides, you'd better direct your questions to
FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
	Hope to have helped.

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 03:57:09PM -0600, Ronnie Goad wrote:
> Where do I find infomation on how to close a mail relay problem?

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - UnB - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
lioux at ( freebsd dot org | linf dot unb dot br )