Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2001 13:12:25 -0700 (MST)
From:      "David G. Andersen" <dga@pobox.com>
To:        bright@wintelcom.net (Alfred Perlstein)
Cc:        yurtesen@ispro.net.tr (Evren Yurtesen), des@ofug.org (Dag-Erling Smorgrav), dce@squish.org (dce), security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 31337

That's not correct.  Nmap has the "Elite" service name built in to
its nmap-services file.  Mostly because of the obvious 5kr1p7 k11d13
name mapping.  His /etc/services is probably just fine.

   -Dave

work: dga@lcs.mit.edu                          me:  dga@pobox.com
      MIT Laboratory for Computer Science           http://www.angio.net/