Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:54:55 +0300
From:      "Mikhail Fedotov" <mikhail@kittown.com>
To:        "'NAKATA Maho'" <chat95@mac.com>
Cc:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Why OpenOffice 1.1.4 port does not use WITH_TTF_BYTECODE_ENABLED option ?

Hi,

> Can you please take a screenshot? I've never see an improvement
> by setting this option or send me a file.

I see that the patch is back again. I'm rebuilding the port to
get some screenshot of "correct" font drawing. "Incorrect" one
is already done.

Note however that I've never seen "correct" drawing in openoffice
because I've started considering the use of openoffice only in the
last few weeks and 1.1.3 was failing to build on my system. I also
wonder if subpixel rendering is used inside of openoffice since I'm
using LCD monitor. :)

Thanks,
Mikhail