Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 1995 11:12:45 -0400
From:      Ed Peddycoart <EPEDDYCO@dcscorp.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers-digest@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org, freebsd-install@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org
Subject:    Hardware Requirements for FreeBSD

Please forgive me if I have sent this post to the wrong list.  I am new to
the freebsd lists and I was not sure where I should send this....

I would like to install some version of unix FreeBSD  on my machine at
home.  I want to use a boot manager so that I can have unix but my wife
can still have Windows 3.1. My question is do I have supported
hardware.   I have a 90 MHz pentium (Micron P90), PCI bus, Micronix
MotherBoard I believe, Western Digital EIDE 730 MB hard disk, Future
Domain SCSI card for CD-ROM which is a Plextor 4x, Mag Innovision 17"
monitor 17DF I think, Matrox  Impression Plus (2 MB VRAM), HP 4Plus
Printer.  Can I use FreeBSD as I desire?

Thanks in advance