Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:25:00 +0200
From:      Benoit Rossier <Benoit.Rossier@mcnet.ch>
To:        Rami Abu Jebara <rjebara@palnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hardware RAID for FreeBSD

we use an external SCSI 2 SCSI controller with 64M cache onboard
and the performance are great. This is an integrated system that
comes with redundant supply, 6 hot swap hard disk (for us Seagate
cheetah 18G 10000rpm) and the controller has 1 host channel and 2
disk channels. All in a rack mountable chassis with very good air
cooling system.

The product is Voyager 3000 from Eurologic.
See http://www.eurologic.com

Ben