Date:      Sun, 3 Dec 2000 12:01:39 -0500
From:      "Mark Radabaugh" <mark@amplex.net>
To:        "Leif Neland" <leif@neland.dk>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: AvpBSDDaemon using all cpu

It's doesn't do that for me.  It does have some problems with bounced mail that
AVP is supposed to be working on....

 1696 root              2   0  5096K   120K select   2:27  0.00%  0.00% AvpBSDD
 1695 root             -4   0  5072K   124K msgwai   0:00  0.00%  0.00% AvpBSDD

Overall AVP has had very little impact on processor performance.

Mark Radabaugh
VP, Amplex
(419)833-3635
mark@amplex.net